K Rickman

Kathi A. Rickman, MMC

Town Clerk 

phone icon (585) 964-2421
fax icon (585) 964-8962
email icon Email
home icon 1658 Lake Road
      Hamlin, NY  14464


Office Hours

Monday - Friday
8:00am - 4:00pm

Special appointments can be requested

School Tax Payment Information

School taxes for Brockport and Hilton school districts

Town and County Taxes

Kathi A. Rickman, Receiver of Taxes
1658 Lake Rd.
Hamlin, NY 14464

Application form is available at the Town Clerk’s Office, NYS Department of Motor Vehicles or physician’s office. This form must be filled out by the physician and his signature must appear on the application. Length of time the permit is needed is also provided by the physician.

An applicant can obtain a temporary or permanent parking permit as indicated by the physician. No fee is involved. One permit is issued per person.

Upon application you will need to produce a drivers license.

Age: If applicants are under 18 years of age, written consent of both parents is necessary. If either applicant is 14 or 15 years of age they must present written consent from a justice of the Supreme Court or Family Court having jurisdiction over the town or city in which the application is made.

If both applicants are 18 years of age or older, no consent is required.

Proof of Age

A drivers license, birth certificate, baptismal record, or passport may be used as proof of age.

License Fees and Requirements

  • 24 hour waiting period
  • license is valid for 60 days beginning the day after it is issued
  • any and all divorce decrees or certificates of dissolution of previous marriages are necessary

License year - October 1 through September 30

Training required

  • Hunting - small game, big game, muzzleloading requires a previous hunting license or hunter education certificate.
  • Trapping - trapping or junior trapping requires a previous trapping license or trapper education certificate.
  • Bowhunting - bowhunting or junior archery requires both hunting (see above) and bowhunting training

Residency Requirements

  1. New York State residents are entitled to combination, junior trapping, senior, or individual resident licenses.
    a) DMV license identification
  2. Non-residents can purchase only non-resident licenses, except for junior archery and junior hunting licenses.
  3. Junior archery and junior hunting provide the same priviledge at same price to both residents and non-residents.

Any person 16 years or older must obtain a fishing license. A New York State driver’s license is needed to prove residency. Licenses are valid from October 1 through September 30.

Any dog age 4 months or older must have a license. The dog owner must provide proof of rabies and proof of altering, (spayed or neutered) - if applicable.


Dog Licenses-

Spay/Neuter $9.00

Senior Spay/Neuter $4.00

Non-Spay/Neuter $17.00

Senior Non-Spay/Neuter- $12.00




Online Dog Licensing

The Freedom of Information Law provides rights of access to records reflective of governmental decisions and policies that affect the lives of every New Yorker. However an agency does not have to create a new document in order to provide the individual the requested information.

A Records Access application is filled out by the individual requesting the information. If possible you should supply dates, titles, file designations, or any other information that will help find requested records.

Within 5 business days of the receipt of a written request for a record reasonably described, the agency must make the record available, deny access in writing giving the reasons for denial, or furnish a written acknowledgement of receipt of the request and a statement if the approximate date when the request will be granted or denied.



Copies - $.25 per page
A fee for copy of other records may be charged based upon the actual cost of reproduction.